[openbox] Using Openbox with Wayland

Ranjan Maitra maitra at email.com
Sun Dec 18 14:09:49 EST 2016

Thanks again to both Dana and Ian! This will be quite a problem for me to leave Fedora since I have spent over 13 years on it, and have been a contributor also. But I will ask on Fedora's mailing list about what the options are, since I also do not want to get tied down by an unnecessary DE.

In the meantime, if you come across some ideas on how to make this work, please feel free to let me/us know. I would think that there are more people than me who use both Fedora an a DE-less WM.

Many thanks again, and best wishes,
Ranjan