[openbox] Specifying the Openbox theme location

Anthony Thyssen a.thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Thu Aug 25 21:41:38 EDT 2016

I also would like to be able to specify openbox themes in a different
location.

At the moment I have been adding a symbolic link for ~/.theme so as to put
all my openbox things together.
EG:  .themes -> .config/openbox/
When means my theme (using the theme name) is
  .config/openbox/{name}/openbox-3
that is itself a symbolic link to the same directory so
my theme files is simply
   .config/openbox/{name}

It would be nice if I can specify that directory directly, preferable with
the ability to specify it relative to the openbox configuration directory,
or at least the HOME directory.   Basically as I can not guarantee my home
is in the same location on all machines.

It would also good if I can specify separate files, (or a directory to
allow drop in binding files), in which I can place <keyboard> and <mouse>
bindings, rather than having to define them all of them in the "rc.xml"
file.   Something like what is currently done for <menu> would be fine.

Actually one way would be a more generalised 'include' method for the
"rc.xml" file  though that may be harder to implement.