[openbox] Modal Windows stack underneath

Baptiste Robert baptisterobert38 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:07:56 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm currently facing a strange behavior with modal windows. I work with QT
4.8 and in my application I sometimes need to show multiple modal window
that inherit from a QDialog. I've an internal manager that stack them
according to their priority.

I worked a long time with Mutter and all work perfectly but recently I
changed to Openbox. Since I noticed that sometimes (not each time) when
multiple modal window are poping then I cannot control wich window will get
the focus, and calling raise() on it do nothing.

My code didn't change, so I was wondering if it's possible to configure
Openbox to behave that way.

Thank you,

--
Baptiste Robert