[openbox] Fast moving windows without redesign

renedrive renedrive at tiscali.it
Sat Oct 3 18:00:40 EDT 2015

Hello to all.

I'm new to the list, and also to OpenBox.

Let me know if you can configure in OpenBox moving windows without being
redesigned while dragging?

I installed Sparky Linux with OpenBox on a very old computer that has a
"Matrox MGA G200 AGP" graphics card.
The MGA driver is loaded, I lowered the color depth in xorg with the
value 16.
Despite this, the movement of windows while dragging is slow, very, very
slow.

That is why I was wondering if it could be possible to configure OpenBox
so that when dragging windows did see only the edge and not the inside,
redrawing the window only at the end of the drag?

This is a possible configuration?

Thank you all
By
Renato