[openbox] Is a borderless dock area possible?

Garry Hoberg garry_hoberg at web.de
Tue Jul 7 04:46:59 EDT 2015

> > Does this do what you want?
> >
> > osd.border.width: 0

Not exactly. (Totally forgot about themes, read up on this and
few more properties and fiddled around now.) The border actually
consists of two pixels. The outer one is osd.border and the inner one is
osd.bg.border. I like those the way they are for the desktop switching
and task switching popups. What I'd like to do is change them for the
dock only. But that doesn't seem to be possible.

By the way: osd.border.width does exist and work but it seems there is
no osd.bg.border.width imlemented. Bug?

> I did not ask this question, but I am also interested in the answer.
> Where would this be placed?

In the Openbox theme file. On my system:
/usr/share/themes/<name of theme>/openbox-3/themerc
--
Diese E-Mail wurde ganz ohne iPlay, iToy oder anderen iNonsense
erstellt und geschickt.