[openbox] Openbox 3.6.1

Mikael Magnusson mikachu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:33:16 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:16 PM, Andrej N. Gritsenko
<andrej at rep.kiev.ua> wrote:
>     Hello!
>
> Are you aware that libobrender in 3.6 is binary incompatible with 3.5.x
> due to commit 24bb21a124a088008524184add2e152501f3c554 ? It violates now
> the rules for ABI because after such changes release should have also ABI
> changed, but libobrender still have version 29. I would suggest to make
> change and release fixed version (3.6.1 perhaps) ASAP.
>
>     With best regards,
>     Andriy.

Oops. I have released 3.6.1 now, with no other changes than bumping
the .so version and release version in configure.ac. I also took the
liberty of uploading a .xz version of the tarball, if anyone prefers
those. .gz will still be available for the foreseeable future.

--
Mikael Magnusson