[openbox] Is there a way to remove the "Focus Dialog" (alt-tab)?

kario tay kariotay at inbox.com
Sat Jan 24 10:54:07 EST 2015

Hi -

I realized that there's no need (in my setup)
for the application-switcher dialog box that
pops up when you press Alt-Tab.

The only setting that I see in rc.xml governs
the desktop pager. It would be great if there
was something similar for the application-switching
"Focus" dialog box as well.

Is there a way to disable that dialog -- while
keeping the keyboard shortcut's functionality
and the "window focus outline" visual cue that you
see when hitting Alt-Tab?

Thanks for your ideas.