[openbox] Key binding can not find child process

Aquarius aquarius at tutanota.de
Mon Dec 28 17:21:25 EST 2015

Addition, which might be of importance:
When I do a "ps aux | grep eepass" I get:
/usr/bin/cli /usr/lib/keepass2/KeePass.exe
I can not put that in 'action'. It will give: can not find child proces
'/usr/bin/cli'

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

27. Dec 2015 22:58 by danakj at orodu.net: