[openbox] Default ShowMenu position

Alexey Korop akorop at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:49:45 EDT 2015

Dana Jansens пишет 06.04.2015 20:32:
 DJ> Key bindings and mouse bindings are completely separate. Just
 DJ> give different options to ShowMenu in each one?
    I don't understand You.
    In my config are defined 16 keybinds with ShowMenu action. I want
show all thes menus at the screen center. Now I must in each of this 16
keybinds write

May I somewhere write this only once without ugly copypasting?

    (But I want for traditional placement under the mouse pointer for
all ShowMenu actions defined as mousebind).

--
Yours truly Alexey