[openbox] make the root-menu appear at a fixed location when opening it with a keyboard shortcut, possible?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Tue Oct 28 11:48:42 EDT 2014

On Tue, 28 Oct 2014 07:28:20 +0100,
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:

Mikael> Those are only warnings, not errors, in all compilers I have,
Mikael> but as it happens I independently fixed that today too. :)
Mikael> Thanks.

I compile everything with -Wall -Werror.  I must say that openbox is by
far the best among the projects I follow in that respect, mostly it just
works.  That's why I even bothered to report it here; other projects
seem to be populated with people who believe ignoring return values from
syscalls is OK, and I conserve my scarce energy for things other than
arguing.