[openbox] Can't get rid of icons in Debian menu !

Micha maria.huana at gmx.de
Sun Oct 26 07:10:27 EDT 2014

Yesterday, I was looking into the Debian-menu after a long time,
to see, if it was right, that it displays icons.
I switched the icons on in the rc.xml, and /voila/, they are there./
/Then I switched them off, but now, they//won't go away anymore !/
/I copied the debian-menu.xml into my local one again, updated
the menu, but no success.
Can't really remember, if the icons are displayed in the Debian-menu,
no matter, what setting is in the rc.xml.
Or do I have to delete them manually in the debian-menu.xml ?

Micha