[openbox] Full screen windows auto raise using sloppy focus

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sun Oct 12 16:33:04 EDT 2014

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 11:25:16 +0200,
Walter Alejandro Iglesias <eloi at roquesor.com> wrote:

Walter> I'd just add emacs an vi keys to arrows, to avoid to move the
Walter> right hand out of the keyboard.  And remove key accelerators
Walter> (useless, since in some cases they force you to use the arrows
Walter> anyway).  I'm pretty sure that will make everybody happy ;-).

No, no, no.

I use the menu accelerators all the time.  Hitting the same letter key
(the 1st letter of the item) 2 or 3 times is way easier than having to
remember some g*dawful cryptic combination derived from an editor.