[openbox] Switching to console does not work.

Mindaugas B minde.b at gmail.com
Thu May 22 03:07:04 EDT 2014

I am using Openbox without a desktop environment (The lightweight
approach). So "gnome-settings-daemon" i understand will not help.

Console switching shortcut is config of Os is think. And this shortcut
works Ctrl +Alt + FN (just in some strange way, shows only black screen).

After switching to other console i do not see clear picture, like something
happened to video driver or some viewing mode.