[openbox] NextWindow bar and gtk3 csd windows

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 12:03:18 EDT 2014

Related to this, I think it's time to raise the priority of the
following issue, given that the described artifact will be pervasive
in the future if not addressed:

https://github.com/chjj/compton/issues/131

http://crunchbang.org/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=314159#p314159

I believe I have read some exchange between Dana and Richard about
this but I can't find anything related in the bug tracker or anywhere
else now.