[openbox] Matching OSD windows

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:05:34 EDT 2014

Hi all,

given that I'm not quick enough to catch the osd dialogs with xprop or
xwininfo, and that I want to configure a rule in order compton to give
specific opacity to them, I would like the ob savvy between you to
suggest an atom (ob specific or not) or window type [1] that will
match the osd dialogs and only them.

Best regards
--
Carlos

[1] types defined in EWMH standard: "unknown","desktop", "dock",
"toolbar", "menu", "utility", "splash", "dialog", "normal",
"dropdown_menu", "popup_menu", "tooltip", "notify", "combo", and
"dnd".