[openbox] Openbox on multiple X screens?

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Fri Oct 18 22:15:57 EDT 2013

Bjørn T Johansen wrote:

  This seems to work and gives me what I want... It's only one problem left. The font on display :0.1 is not the same as on :0.0. The one on :0.0 looks
  ok and correct but the font on :0.1 looks small and tiny... Are there any
  more programs I need to start on display :0.1? Or anything else I am

Maybe a screen resolution problem? Check with

xdpyinfo -display :0.1 |grep resolution

If it's not right, I'm not sure how you fix it, used to be xorg.conf, now
maybe xrandr? Or just change it for xft by setting the Xft.dpi
resource. That only works for Xft applications, which I think is most of
them these days.