[openbox] What is the <placement><center> option for ?

turkuting turkuting at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 03:13:38 EDT 2013

good morning,

i've been wondering the same.

afaiu the comments in my rc.xml, the correct syntax would be:

<placement>
     <center>true</center>
     <monitor>Active</monitor>
     <primaryMonitor>Mouse</primaryMonitor>
</placement>

(the 3rd and 4th line could be different)

i tried variations of the syntax, none returned an error from openbox
but neither had it the desired effect (that new windows are placed in
the center of the screen.