[openbox] Icons

Jamie Macdonald jamie.alban at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 12:58:29 EST 2013

Hi, I have Sublime Text installed, and its icons are *symlinked* into
`/usr/share/icons/hicolor/{16x16,32x32,48x48,128x128,256,256}/apps` as
"sublime_text.png"

and my `/usr/share/applications/sublime-text.desktop`, looks like:

```
[Desktop Entry]
Name=Sublime Text
Comment=sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose
Type=Application
Icon=sublime_text
Exec=subl %F
Categories=Utility;TextEditor;
Terminal=false
MimeType=text/plain;

```

And using Docky as my dock, Docky finds these icons, but openbox does not
find them for either the top window decorator or the window switcher.
(instead the icon is the stock openbox window icon) I don't have any
problem with my other applications.

They are the only icons in the hicolor folder to be symlinked in, it looks
like. I have tried replacing the symlinks with the actual files, and
restarting Openbox, but that's no good either.

Does anyone have any pointers?