[openbox] Openbox stay on top window

Matteo Brichese mbrichese at came.it
Thu May 2 11:09:24 EDT 2013

the Layer tag doesn't work, I mean, it work until I click on another window.
I've a FS application running and I want to open another window on top of this one, but I need to interoperate with the FS application and mantain the other window in foreground.

The second window is launched from the FS application and I need to keep it visible until I destroy it from the FS app.
---
Matteo Brichese
Software Engineer
mbrichese at came.it