[openbox] undecorate leaves a pixel border

Manuel Chaves manuelchaves at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 21:01:15 EDT 2013

Hello everyone, this is my first post to the mailing list.

First I want to thank everyone involved in this great project. Openbox is
my wm of choice I like how it allows to build anything from the ground up
while being powerful and convenient at the same time.

I love the un/decorate feature but I have noticed it leaves a 1 pixel
border on top which is noticeable and bothers the whiny part of me that
seeks a perfect desktop. I was wondering, is there already an option to get
rid of it? If not I would be looking forward for something like this in the
next update.

keep up the good work