[openbox] Hi Future Of Obconf -Warning & Critical?

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Thu Jul 18 20:41:48 EDT 2013

Pretty much every GTK application I have see generates mega-loads of
these type of warnings. I think it is mostly because no machine is ever
quite the same as the developers machine.

It is actually rather annoying to have to wade through this garbage
when trying to track down a REAL problem. Just because most users never
need to took at X window session error logs does not mean it is okay to
flood it with junk.  It is a sign of a bad programmer, somewhere along
the dependency chain.

Better to get them fixed, or (globally turn them off) when no longer
debugging the GTK side of an application.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>
   If you can get into Orbit, you're half way to anywhere!
                                               -- Robert Heinlein
   Anthony's Castle     http://www.ict.griffith.edu.au/anthony/