[openbox] openbox menu icon set

Wujek Srujek wujek.srujek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 05:44:47 EDT 2013

Just as a follow-up, I eventually (by accident) managed to find out what
was wrong with the icon set I was using. I'm using obmenu-generator as
pipemenu generator for applications (available in AUR for Arch Linux, not
sure about other distros) and I had files $HOME/.config/{config.pl,icons.db,
schema.pl} in the config directory. I deleted the whole directory, and the
next time obconf-generator ran the menu had the nice icons. I guess the old
ones came from some default icon set, which I changed in the meantime to
tango, and the icons.db didn't get overwritten or something. Anyways, I
have the icons I want now.

wujek