[openbox] Startup notification.

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 23:00:34 EDT 2013

Ahhh

Now that I think back, if you are just using the standard X11 mouse cursor
I don't think it moves, I'm pretty sure you need to get some fancy animated
mouse cursors then it's going to spin around or rotate.

So do this for a test, I'm personally using the Ecliz Mouse Cursors you can
download here;

http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Ecliz?content=110340  (Click the
first download link; (Ecliz Cursors)

I use LXAppearance 0.5.2 which changes many things for theming besides the
mouse cursorm quite nice if you don't have it.

If you want to load them the manual method you'll need to place them in
your .Xdefaults which I believe is like this; (Just uncomment the one you
want to use)

# Change Xterm Icon

#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz
#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz-cyan
#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz-green
#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz-orange
#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz-red
#Xcursor.theme:Ecliz-yellow

Using the Ecliz mouse cursors my cursor spins around...

Let me know...

CHEERS