[openbox] Pipe-menu refresh

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Feb 23 01:50:14 EST 2013

On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 02:26:15 -0300
Matías Gastón Mdq <matiasbatero.mdq at gmail.com> wrote:

Matías> I use Gtkdialog, it is very powerfull-lightweight utility and
Matías> simple to use. You can do very complex gtk guis. It's specially
Matías> optimized and it is highly oriented to be used in bash.

Matías> Dependencies: gtk2, libglade.

Out of curiosity, why libglade?  Gtk has had equivalent (and better)
functionality built in (via the GtkBuilder class) for a couple of years.

Btw, why do your posts break threads?  I thought Gmail was smart enough
to maintain References based threads.