[openbox] supporting dynamically mounted devices (usb keys, etc.)?

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Tue Feb 19 18:52:30 EST 2013

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 10:03:33 +0100
Louis-David Mitterrand <vindex+lists-openbox at apartia.org> wrote:
| Hi,
|
| For now I manually mount usb storage devices with an entry in
| /etc/fstab, but I'd like these devices to automount like in gnome.
|
| What is the best way to do that in openbox?

I found the best way is to run gnome nautilus.  And yes I use openbox
with a lxpanel, but for file management I still found nautilus good.

I have not yet tried cinnamon or mate for there nautilus replacements
but then I am due for an OS upgrade at this point.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>