[openbox] The state of the art in tiling with Openbox

Lucaugusto lucasdeters+icculus at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 00:11:46 EDT 2013

The GrowToFill will try to grow one direction at a time until it reaches
some edge... it start by growing to north, then south, then east, then
west... so, in your scenario, it will grow vertically then horizontally....
The reason I implemented it this way: it is more natural when multiple
windows are at the screen, that they will be disposed side by side...