[openbox] "NextWindow" menu with mouse selection

Vlad George mail at vlad-george.de
Sat Aug 24 16:01:40 EDT 2013

Hello,

I don't know, whether this is the right place to request a feature, but
I'll try.
Alt-tab usually opens the windows list ("NextWindow") on the active
window and lets you choose an opened application by hitting tab.
It wouldbe nice if there is a mouse interaction, so one can choose from
the window list an application with the mouse. I mean something like a mixture
of "client-list-combined-menu" and the "NextWindow" menu.
I often use both menus, though they actually provide similar
functionality. It will be nice if both could be merged into one menu
with keyboard and mouse interaction.

Thank you in advance,
Vlad