[openbox] Restore pre-LeastOverlap window ordering?

General general at musically.me.uk
Sun Aug 18 12:48:50 EDT 2013

On Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:33:55 -0700
Brian Mattern <rephorm at rephorm.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 18 Aug 2013, Anton Bobrov wrote:
>
> > > I will not use new versions too until this behavior is fixed.
> >
> > Same shit. Behavior breaking is a no-no. I added openbox into IgnorePkg.
> >

> Wow. Extremely constructive responses, people. "Changing" and "Breaking"
> are a matter of individual perspective. No one is entitled to receive
> both free updates to free software and an ever-unchanging user experience.
> If you require something to be configurable, make it configurable
> instead of complaining about it.
>
> Brian

I guess some people feel 'entitled'.

I'm just extremely grateful for OpenBox. OK, so I'm using an older version
packaged with debian, but if anyone absolutely *must* have the very latest
version (which I remind them is totally free) then maybe they could be a bit
more helpful to the devs.

--
Never start a jigsaw puzzle in a room full of people with nothing better to do!