[openbox] Did Window Positioning Change From 3.5.0 to 3.5.2?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:33:11 EDT 2013

I've only gone from 3.5.0 to 3.5.2, I didn't try 3.5.1 and looking at the
changelog for 3.5.1 I see some things releated to Windows, but don't really
understand them...

In 3.5.0 all my application windows I opened, appeared Center screen, now
everything I open that is not fullscreen of course appears in the upper
left corner...

So in 3.5.2 do we now need to control where apps/windows appear on the
screen if we want them like 3.5.0 always appearing Center?

Thanks...