[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:01:32 EDT 2013

Hi Dana,

Sorry if I've created some confusion, its not about learning XML, I was
just thinkng of this from the stand point I guess as a new user coming into
this....

So maybe I'm just thinking about this all wrong and when anyone sees a .xml
file they just need to know and learn that anything goes as long as it's
validated XML, then make whatever you feel like...

 I guess I was looking at it like HTML, like how many ways can you really
make a hyper link or hotlink, seems like in some code you can only do
things one or two ways, so I guess I was thinking the same for the menu.xml
like that was really the only way in which to create this type of
thing/syntax....

Thanks...