[openbox] Git

Jamie Macdonald jamie.alban at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 16:14:54 EDT 2013

Ah, thanks for pointing that link out Mikael, and thanks for updating the
Openbox:Contribute <http://openbox.org/wiki/Openbox:Contribute> page, Dana.
It was very discretely tucked away before. It's good that it mentions the
Github repo now.

That page answers my second question - that work/patches/pull requests
should be off the master branch. However, should issues with the master
branch be discussed on Bugzilla?

Dana, I find the Github issue tracker is also much more modern, and IMO
more friendly than Bugzilla (Markdown in issues, source code line
references, easy inter-issue links, dynamic pull requests …), and I would
be in favour of that migration - but I‘m sure there are some advantages of
using Bugzilla that I’m overlooking.