[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 01:00:49 EDT 2013

Forgot to mention, that example I showed before is taken right from the
actual menu.xml as;

<menu id="apps-internet-menu" label="Internet">

I didn't change this and every <menu id= line in the menu.xml from the
source does not have a close tag at the end like you suggested....

So I don't how you're saying you see no mistakes but you're telling me to
close it...

Here let me attach the actual menu.xml from the source...