[openbox] menu.xml - I thought It Only Had One Format/Standard?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 22:27:20 EDT 2013

What I was trying to expain is the menu.xml that comes in the source,
trying to have a seperator line to appear on the Main menu is not working,
but they appearing on the submenu...

So I if I place <separator/> below the <menu id= where I want it, it's not
working, but if place it below the <item lable= then it appears below the
name Firefox like the example below on the submenu....

So in the below example why can't I make this work?

----> <menu id="apps-internet-menu" label="Internet">
       <separator/>

<menu id="apps-internet-menu" label="Internet">
  <item label="Firefox"
icon="/home/slack/.icons/AwOken/clear/24x24/apps/firefox-grey.png">
    <action name="Execute">
      <command>env LC_COLLATE=en_US.utf8 firefox</command>
      <startupnotify>
        <enabled>yes</enabled>
      </startupnotify>
    </action>