[openbox] Can We Achieve These Menu Theme Looks?

Das dasfox at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 00:10:57 EDT 2013

I'm not sure pekwm is what you call bloated, LOL...

I certainly don't want instability, and we all use our computers for
different purposes, but using mine as a hobby is certainly one of them and
I do like to play in Openbox, so for those of us that like to play I'm not
sure having some eye candy abilities is a bad idea as long as it can be
done to the standard of Openbox's quailty and work....