[openbox] System tray icons

David Gomes david at elementaryos.org
Fri Sep 14 06:06:53 EDT 2012

My icons always looked fine on Openbox, but some day, something happened
and now they look like this:

http://i.imgur.com/tuQrS.png

I tried to use lxappearance to change my icon theme, but all icon themes
look about the same. I also tried to use gnome-tweak-tool to change icon
theme, but with no luck too.

My icons on /usr/share/themes look great, and not like the ones I see on
the system tray. All themes on other applications look great, according to
the theme, it's just the system tray.

My panel is tint2, do you guys think this can be an Openbox issue, or is it
a tint2 issue? Any ideas on how to to fix this?

I'm running Arch Linux, Openbox 3.5.0 and tint2 version 0.11.