[openbox] Openbox goes unresponsible, I need help.

Andrej N. Gritsenko andrej at rep.kiev.ua
Mon Jun 4 06:47:31 EDT 2012

    Hello!

    I'm trying to fix an issue. I do DnD action from one application to
another. As soon mouse is over some widget of target application I lose
all control over Openbox - it neither react on mouse nor keyboard. XOrg
still draws mouse cursor movement and is able to redraw windows when I
switch to other VTs and back but none of Openbox actions cannot be done
ATM. I have no clues where to dig so I want your help - what might cause
such involving of WM? I understand that DnD is Gtk+ action and is more
high-level operation than WM do but as soon it involves WM level I think
you could give me some clues.

    Thank you in advance!
    Andriy.