[openbox] Exec problems

Jim Rees rees at umich.edu
Mon Jul 23 09:28:57 EDT 2012

fmc wrote:

  I have a line in rc.xml which execs scrot to do a screenshot using
  alt-printscreen.

  The problem is it pops up a dialog box which says "screenshot? yes/no"

  I have tried the setup with other screenshot software including
  import, but they all do the same thing.

  Is there a way around this? I just want the screenshot taken
  automatically.

That's odd.  I've got the same thing and no popup.  I don't even see a scrot
option to pop a dialog.  Are you sure it's running scrot and not something
else?

Here's my key binding:

    <keybind key="Print">
      <action name="Execute">