[openbox] urxvt maximized

Jorge Almeida jjalmeida at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:55:39 EST 2012

On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 9:24 PM, richo <richo at psych0tik.net> wrote:
> On 04/01/12 21:14 +0000, Jorge Almeida wrote:
>>>
>> Actually, I do, but I would prefer not to patch software that is updated
>> frequently. Thanks, anyway.
>>

> Git makes it stupid easy.

Sure, but how does it play along with Arch packaging system? Murphy's
law being what it is, I'd rather not to keep software that pacman doesn't
know about... (And having an atom at home doesn't invite much
compiling!)

Now that I know what was causing the strip, I'll change the border color
and live with a somewhat uglier window.

J.