[openbox] "root command" in autostart.sh

Anthony Thyssen A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au
Thu Aug 2 03:31:37 EDT 2012

On Thu, 02 Aug 2012 08:28:05 +0200
Johan Vromans <jvromans at squirrel.nl> wrote:
| stefanozanobini <stezano at gmail.com> writes:
|
| >> You probably aso need to COMMENT the line
| >>
| >>   Defaults    requiretty
| >>
| > I've found no "requiretty"
|
| Then you're using a Linux distro that is not very secure by default.

You can get around that by using a proper terminal program,
wrap the command with a psuedo-tty with a command like "unbuffer"
which is part of the "expect" package, but their are many others.

or add a '-t' option when you ssh (even to the same machine) to 'fake a
terminal'.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    <A.Thyssen at griffith.edu.au>