[openbox] question on how to get a specific configuration in the screenshots

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 23:30:50 EDT 2011

--- On Fri, 9/30/11, Manolo Martínez <manolo at austrohungaro.com> wrote:

> From: Manolo Martínez <manolo at austrohungaro.com>
> Subject: Re: [openbox] question on how to get a specific configuration in the screenshots
> Date: Friday, September 30, 2011, 5:43 PM
> Let me advocate for no panel at all.

I was not asking about a panel. But without a panel or a pager, how does one switch from one desktop to another in openbox? I understand that in fvwm, there is a way to write the configuration, but in OB (or for that matter, even fluxbox)?

Separately, I wonder: is it possible to have rounded windows in OB?

Best,
Trotter