[openbox] Conditional per-app settings

Robbie Smith zoqaeski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 02:13:16 EDT 2011

I was wondering if it's possible to set conditional per-app settings in
the Openbox configuration, e.g. only show window decorations when it's
not maximised (either fully or in the vertical direction). I'm trying to
make most use of my screen resolution as my netbook only has a 1024×600
screen, and turning off decorations helps a little.

The online documentation makes mention of an "if" action, but this seems
to apply for actions and not per-app settings.

Robbie