[openbox] how to get rounded borders around windows

Globe Trotter itsme_410 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 10:07:49 EDT 2011

--
Thanks very much! Is this completely true? The first Fluxbox screenshot at:

http://www.fluxbox.org/screenshots/screenshots_full/screenshot_bobbens.png

has this feature. So also does (for PekWM, which to be fair to you, you do not mention, but in the same class of WMs perhaps) here:

http://box-look.org/content/show.php/Azel-Smooth?content=78581

Do these give up something by way of leaner resources that OB does not? I thought they were all fairly comparable, but maybe I am wrong.

Many thanks again!