[openbox] Disable shrink with GrowToEdge?

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Mon Nov 21 12:24:24 EST 2011

James> Since this thread has gone cold and I simply don't have the
James> skills (or time to learn the necessary C at the moment) Is it
James> possible to place this on a wish list?

James> I don't see myself being able to submit a patch that would be
James> good quality less actually submit it sometime soon.

James> I realise the developers of Openbox have lives and are not
James> servants to the Openbox user base, so If not then no problem.

I'll place this into my deque of things to do.  May be a couple of weeks
before it gets to either end of the deque.

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD