[openbox] Java and openbox

Brian Mattern rephorm at rephorm.com
Fri Mar 18 13:18:53 EDT 2011

As a test, the following java code (save to a file called 'temp.java'
and compile with 'javac temp.java' and run with 'java temp') will
display the broken behavior when run from a desktop other than the first:

import javax.swing.*;
public class temp {
    JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Hello World!");
    System.exit(0);
  }
}