[openbox] Libre Office problem

George De Bruin sndchaser at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:32:21 EST 2011

Folderol,

Have you tried changing the file open dialog as Alexey suggested? It would
make sense that there could be a conflict between rod and libretto office's
dialogs...

George

On Feb 23, 2011 9:30 AM, "Folderol" <folderol at ukfsn.org> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2011 09:27:38 +0200
Alexey Korop <akorop at gmail.com> wrote:

> Folderol wrote on 21.02...
I think you mush have a different problem. I have no difficulty with a
standard
gnome desktop.

I can now confirm it is definitely something between LO and ROX :(

If I start a plain openbox session and use xterm to bring up LO it performs
all
operations correctly, but if I then use rox -S to bring up the icon bar with
its goodies then then LO save problem shows up :(

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk