[openbox] [Patch] Least overlap placement

Ian Zimmerman itz at buug.org
Sat Jul 30 05:36:22 EDT 2011

Dana> Mikachu and I came up with a placement algorithm last summer that
Dana> depended on LeastOverlap as a black box.  This would save a lot of
Dana> work implementing it and I'm curious how it would do :)

Well, I wrote the code in the expectation that it would be a standalone
placement option, not an input to a more complex algorithm.  So the
interface would need a bit of tweaking (namely to make the overlap value
available to the caller and not just the result position).

--
Ian Zimmerman
gpg public key: 1024D/C6FF61AD