[openbox] Exit dialog buttons in theme

Carlos Pita carlosjosepita at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 14:12:22 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm writing a patch in order to add

osd.button.pressed.bg
osd.button.unpressed.bg
osd.button.hover.bg

options to the theme engine.

If you think this could be eventually committed into the master please
let me know if backwards compatibility with older themes is needed.

Currently prompt.c is smarter than it could have been if it had relied
on user provided textures from the beginning. One thing it does is to
remove a_hover_focused_close, a_focused_pressed_close, etc. textures
and just keep their colors for the prompt button lineart. Of course, I
don't want to discard the new osd_hover_focused_buttton,
osd_focused_pressed_button, etc, textures which are the entire point
of the patch.

Another thing I consider unnecessary given the flexibility that these
new theme options bring is the need to draw a box around the selected
prompt button: user configurable osd.button.hover.bg should be enough.
So if backwards compatibility is unneeded I would just drop this
functionality.

So please let me know what you think before I move forward.

Regards
--
Carlos