[openbox] Cycle windows with mouse wheel

Tom Wizetek tom at wizetek.com
Wed Aug 31 13:57:09 EDT 2011

I appreciate your input Dana. Regrettably, your last suggestion isn't
working either.

I also tried...

      <mousebind button="Down" action="Click">
        <action name="NextWindow">
          <dialog>none</dialog>
          <bar>yes</bar>
          <raise>yes</raise>
          <stopInteractive>yes</stopInteractive>
        </action>
      </mousebind>

...without success. When you (or anyone else) get a chance to try it
on your system, please do.

P.S.
If you're bothered by the messed up message threading here, that's
because I'm not subscribed to receive them via email. I read the
message.