[openbox] Switching dekstop Popup bigger and on all screens ?

Facundo Andrés Bianco facundo at esdebian.org
Thu Oct 21 09:44:57 EDT 2010

2010/10/21 giggzounet <giggzounet at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a new user of openbox. And I love it! the devs are doing a great job!
>
> I have two screens making an extended desktop through the twinview from
> nvidia-settings.
>
> - Is it possible that the "switching desktop popup" appears on the two
> screens ?
>
> - Is it possible to resize this popup ? to make it bigger ? on large
> screens it is a little difficult to find it :)

Hi, first, copy-n-paste /etc/xdg/openbox/ on your ~/.config/ and edit
rc.xml file (take a look the comments, it's easy to understand and
edit configs).
As far I know, you can't put on two desktop the same popup and if you
want them bigger add it

<application name="foo">
      <maximized>true</maximized>
 </application>

and change foo for xmessage or zenity (I don't remember how kde calls
his popup, sorry :P )

http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Applications

Regards,

--