[openbox] I don't like our bugzilla

Dana Jansens dana at orodu.net
Wed Oct 20 15:39:47 EDT 2010

Originally I used stronger words in the subject, heh. I think our
bugzilla is not being as helpful to this project as a bug tracker
should be.

There's no way to push something to the background while waiting on feedback.
There's no (decent) voting system for feature requests.
It's not very conducive to conversation like email is.
It takes enormous effort to keep the bug tracker clean, categorized, etc.
Searching doesn't seem too useful, as duplicated occur all the time.
There are a ton of bugs/features with conversations that I have not
followed up on in months, and I don't find it easy to find
conversations that are waiting on my response.

Does anyone have any suggestions of other bug trackers, or other
systems to managing bugs and (maybe separately) feature requests?  Any
and all welcome..

- Dana